Healthy Families Pasco-Hernando currently has a position available for a Resource Mom/Dad for the West Pasco and Hernando Counties area available July 3rd, 2015.
We a seeking a person with the following experience and characteristics:
* Knowledge of basic child care and parenting practices.
* Knowledge of community based resources and neighborhoods in which the work takes place.
* Demonstration of maternity and experience in successfully raising / working with children.
* Demonstration of respect and sensitivity for the rights of others.
* Demonstrates respect for those who are culturally diverse.
* Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
* Ability to problem solve.
* Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
* Ability to listen effectively.
* Ability to establish trusting relationships with families.
* Ability to be non-judgmental
* Ability to foster independence and self-sufficiency in families.
* A high school diploma or equivalent.
* Experience, either personal or paid, in working with infants or young children or families.
* Valid Driver’s license and access to reliable transportation.
* Spanish speaker preferred but not required.
Starting Salary: $21,000.00 per year/$23,000 with Bachelor’s Degree plus full benefits
Send Letter of Interest and Resume to: Mary Sandvik, Field Supervisor
Fax: (727) 861-3479