Pasco Kids First is the parent agency of the following five programs:
- Healthy Families – Promotes a healthy and nurturing family environment for children by community education, home visits and early intervention
- Child Protection Team – Provides diagnostic assessments on child abuse cases by medical and social service personnel
- Trauma Treatment – Provides victim advocacy and specialized therapy for child victims of trauma, sexual abuse and physical abuse
- Sexual Assault Victim Exams (SAVE) – Provides examination and collection of evidence for adult victims of sexual assault
- Oral Health Navigation Program – Provides families with an in-home oral health educational visit and connects families with a dental provider assisting with transportation financial assistance provided when available.
Meet Pasco Kids First’s Program Team Leaders