Pasco Kids First is taking the following precautions to protect our clients and staff and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
- Pasco Kids First team members will wear masks and you and your children must wear a face covering to comply with the Pasco County Executive Order. If you do not have a mask, Pasco Kids First team members will you provide with one upon your arrival. Exceptions to the order include children under the age of two and anyone with an existing health condition that would be complicated by wearing a mask.
- We ask all clients to wait in their cars or outside until retrieved by a Pasco Kids First team member.
- Please call the office at 727-845-8080 or a cell phone number provided to you in order to alert your Pasco Kids First team member that you have arrived.
- Office seating in the waiting room is discouraged but in the event you must be in the waiting room, please use appropriate physical distancing.
- A Pasco Kids First team member will take your temperature upon arrival. If your temperature is 100 degrees or above, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- Pasco Kids First team members will maintain safe distancing.
- Physical contact is not permitted. We ask that you talk to your child(ren) about physical contact.
- As much as possible, Pasco Kids First team members will schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people coming into the center at any one time.
- Restroom soap dispensers are maintained, and everyone is required to wash their hands. After using the restroom, we ask that you use the disinfectant wipes provided to sanitize after your use.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the lobby, therapy rooms and medical room as well as at the reception counter.
- Commonly used items such as pens as well as areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.