We are seeking a Therapist to join our diverse and growing team of experts in the treatment of child abuse and trauma. We are seeking clinicians with experience and training in evidence-based approaches (EMDR, TF-CBT, ART) to working with children impacted by trauma. In this role, you will provide individual therapy to children and adults who have experienced physical or sexual abuse, domestic violence and other traumatic events as well as working with the families of those children.
Pasco Kids First, Inc. is comprised of the Children’s Advocacy Center (CAC) for East and West Pasco and the Trauma Treatment Program is the therapeutic component for the CAC. The Trauma Treatment Program is a recognized leader in trauma therapy, setting the standard for excellence in Pasco and Hernando counties.
If you are licensed in the social services, possess an excellent work ethic, feel passionate about working with children, and have the ability to work collaboratively with others, you would be a great fit for our team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Utilizing evidence-based treatment modalities and interventions for presenting issues and diagnoses associated with trauma, including TF-CBT, EMDR, ART, motivational interviewing, and psychoeducation skills
- Providing individual therapy with children as well as with parents/caregivers; family therapy when applicable
- Applicant must be willing to provide services at more than one satellite office and some evenings
- Safety planning
- Charting progress of clients according to State and Federal requirements
- Collaborating with treatment team and community stakeholders
- Participating in professional development activities
- Testifying in Court when necessary
You would be the ideal candidate, if you:
- Hold the following licenses or certifications: psychologist (PhD/PsyD), LCSW, LMFT or LMHC with the State of Florida.
- Have documented experience providing therapy to children who have experienced sexual and physical abuse
- Possess knowledge and experience with evidence-based treatment modalities
- Have current or previous experience working with clients with trauma
- Have knowledge or experience with the child welfare system
- Work well independently and within a team
The benefits of working at Pasco Kids First Trauma Treatment Program:
Pasco Kids First offers our full time employees a competitive total compensation package, including:
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Increased PTO with years of employment
- Performance based raise structure
- Annual CEU series provided on site
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
Appy to this PositionApplication Form to apply to the position or volunteer job
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org