Website Pasco Kids First
Keeping Kids Safe; Strengthening Families
JOB TITLE: Nurse Home Visitor PROGRAM: Healthy Families
SUPERVISOR: Healthy Families Clinical Supervisor
JOB SUMMARY: The Nurse Home Visitor will provide home visitation to substance-affected infants and their families who need medical/developmental consultation and treatment by a Licensed Practical Nurse. He/she works under the guidance and direct supervision of the Healthy Families Supervisor.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
Education & Experience:
- Must be a Florida Licensed Practical Nurse in good standing; bilingual preferred
- Must have at least 2-years of experience in maternal/child health, public health, or mental behavioral nursing
- Must be able to work flexible hours to meet the clients’ needs
- Experience with home visiting preferred
- Experience in working with or providing services to children and families; knowledge of infant child development preferred
- Acceptance of individual differences and experience and willingness to work with the culturally diverse populations that are present among the program’s target population
- Open to reflective practice (i.e. has capacity for introspection, communicates awareness of self in relation to others, recognizes value of supervision, etc.)
Licenses & Certifications:
- Current State License as LPN
- Must possess and maintain a valid Florida driver’s license with no record of criminal driving offense of license suspension.
- Must possess means of providing job-related transportation and show proof of required insurance.
- Must successfully complete and maintain FDLE clearance, Federal background and state criminal background check.
$23 per hour, depending on experience, plus benefits