Pasco Kids First’s Healthy Families Pasco-Hernando Family Support Worker home visiting position is available to work out of the Trilby office serving families in East Pasco.
We a seeking a person with the following experience and characteristics:
* Knowledge of basic child care and parenting practices.
* Knowledge of community based resources and neighborhoods in which the work takes place.
* Demonstration of maternity and experience in successfully raising / working with children.
* Demonstration of respect and sensitivity for the rights of others.
* Demonstrates respect for those who are culturally diverse.
* Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
* Ability to problem solve.
* Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
* Ability to listen effectively.
* Ability to establish trusting relationships with families.
* Ability to be non-judgmental
* Ability to foster independence and self-sufficiency in families.
* Ability to read, write and communicate in Spanish is preferred.
* A high school diploma or equivalent.
* Experience, either personal or paid, in working with infants or young children or families.
* Valid Driver’s license and access to reliable transportation.
* Spanish speaker preferred but not required.
Starting Salary: $22,800 per year / $25,000 with Bachelor’s Degree plus full benefits
Apply by completing form below or send letter of interest and resume to:
Sh’nai Simmons Fax: 352-583-6238/ Email: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org