Healthy Families Pasco-Hernando is accepting applications for a Family Support Worker for Hernando County. Bilingual Preferred; not required.
We a seeking a person with the following experience and characteristics:
* Knowledge of basic child care and parenting practices.
* Knowledge of community based resources and neighborhoods in which the work takes place.
* Demonstration of maternity and experience in successfully raising / working with children.
* Demonstration of respect and sensitivity for the rights of others.
* Demonstrates respect for those who are culturally diverse.
* Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
* Ability to problem solve.
* Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
* Ability to listen effectively.
* Ability to establish trusting relationships with families.
* Ability to be non-judgmental
* Ability to foster independence and self-sufficiency in families.
* A high school diploma or equivalent.
* Experience, either personal or paid, in working with infants or young children or families.
* Valid Driver’s license and access to reliable transportation.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.50 to $14.50 /hour
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com