Pasco Kids First is a private, not-for-profit organization and Children’s Advocacy Center headquartered in New Port Richey serving Pasco and Hernando Counties with additional offices in Hudson, Dade City, and Brooksville. The Board of Directors is currently seeking a full time Executive Director. Originally founded 30 years ago, it now serves as the parent agency for four primary community services; the Healthy Families Pasco-Hernando Program, the Child Protection Team, the Trauma Treatment Program, and the Sexual Assault Victim Exams Program (SAVE). The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to deploy and enhance the agency’s strategic plan to assure continued growth and development, maintain fiscal integrity, effective administration of programs and the ability to function as both a leader and team member. Other key duties include fundraising, marketing and community outreach. The position reports directly to the Board of Directors. Candidates are subject to credit and background checks.
- Master’s Degree/MBA preferred
- 5 years experience leading a non-profit organization including management of people and other organizational resources
- 501(c)3 experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of the dynamics of child abuse and neglect.
- Transparent/high integrity leadership
- Financial Acumen – skills to run a non-profit and maintain the budget ensuring accounting systems, risk management policies and financial controls are in place
- Strong organizational abilities including planning, delegating, program development and task facilitation
- Ability to convey agency vision to staff, Board, business partners, and county, state, and federal liaisons.
- Fundraising Capabilities – a track record of success with diversified fundraising strategies, both event and individual donor development
- Collaboration and motivational skills
- Strong public speaking ability and presentation skills – experience and passion for talking about difficult subjects and a track record of moving people to action
- Proficiency in basic business software and systems
- Valid Driver’s License
Board Governance – Works with the Board of Directors in order to fulfill the agency’s mission as defined by the Board. Responsible for communicating effectively with the Board, providing timely and accurately all information necessary for the Board of Directors to function properly to make informed decisions.
Financial Performance – Develops resources sufficient to ensure the financial health of the organization, responsible for fiscal management that anticipates operating within the approved budget, ensures maximum resource utilization, and positive maintenance of agency’s financial position. Responsible for fundraising and developing resources as needed to support the agency’s mission.
Organization Mission/Strategy– Works with Board and staff to ensure that the mission is fulfilled through programs, strategic planning, and community outreach.
Organization Operations – Oversees and implements appropriate resources to ensure that the operations of the organization are appropriate. Responsible for signing all notes, agreements, and other instruments made and entered into and on behalf of the agency.
Apply using the form below to submit your letter of interest and resume.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org